Sunday, April 15, 2007

Rain

Why is rain associated with depression and something that has gone horribly wrong with a person? Watch any movie and there is always a scene where a depressed/sad person walks in the rain!

I dont think rain is depressing at all, its fun, it breathes fresh life into the earth... the smell of the first rain is heavenly. Its always awesome to go home completely drenched, dry urself, sit with a hot cup of chai and stare outside at the pouring rain, not to mention the next day u can call in sick ;) I dont know, maybe i like rain cos i am a july child :)

4 comments:

Murali said...

although the smell of the first rain is enchanting, i've been told that the gettings drenched in first rain leadeth straight to hachchoo!

So swalpa apprehensive...Second rain inda I will come and dance with you :D

gud poast!

Karan said...

ja ja.. first rains bring down all ze "kkhem"icals from the atmosphere.. second rains r chilled! :D

Pragnya said...

Hello ppls, I have just said that the SMELL of the first rain is heavenly. I didnt say its healthy to get drenched in the first rain :P

Pragnya said...

I also see that more ppl wanna dance with me from the second rain onwards...hoping that more ppl jump onto this bandwagon :D