Friday, November 23, 2012

Crazy times

It has been such a long time..oh so long. It feels great just to write this piece again, it is so refreshing and undescribible. It has been 4 years..wow! really that long! I feel so much older, life happened to me. I am married with 2 children in tow, which brings me to why i am blogging after such a long time.
I am just going crazy. My kids..they are driving me insane, especially my little fella. He is 9 months old and he cries all the time. My hubby in Jeddah, enjoying his solitude..he may not look at it that way, but i am jealous. Why are we women the ones to always look after the young!

I am screaming break! I need a break desperately, away from all this! I want to live the life of a single woman for just 1 day! I want to watch a movie, i want to sleep straight for 8 hrs a night without holding a bawling baby, I want to have a nice hot bath in peace, I want to sip a hot cuppa without worrying abt baby boy waking up and wanting me to hold him and pulling down the cup of coffee on himself. I want so many things..but i guess for now I am all alone, feeling helpless and exhausted and crazy.

 

No comments: