Monday, November 12, 2007

Furiosity

Getting angry is not good for one's health. I know it only too well cos everytime i get angry I get a headache and my stomach hurts a lot! Inspite of knowing the ill effects anger has on me, i seem to get angry quite quickly! Its takes a lot out of me and it takes a lot of time for me to cool down. I end up badgering myself everytime i get angry. It has become worse of late.

I guess I need some thing to redirect it and make all the josh that comes with it useful. I need to channel it in the right direction.
Ha! just writing about this helps! I am already feeling better :)

3 comments:

Murali said...

Hey what do you think heavy metal (music) is for? ;)

Padma said...

I so reflect those same thoughts!

Unknown said...

Peg.. u shud blog more frequently!!