Monday, February 19, 2007

Cool family

I've always loved my family. Find them the coolest! Of course we fight quite a bit but then we laugh together even more!! Nowadays I have become so bold/open about so many things even with my dad around(was always more comfortable with mommy dearest)!

I have the funnest time at the dinner table, we talk abt everything and anything under the sun!
I have even started telling them about which guy is cute, who is hitting on me, who i have a crush on and so on. Gosh we even discuss sex!!

I guess all these are signs of me growing up and my parents being more my friends than my parents! Thanks mom and dad! Hugs! :-)

They are not gonna read this but still.....

8 comments:

Padma said...

I miss the dinner table.. Yes.. Although it was only for a short period of time that I enjoyed the talks.. :(

Murali said...

One printout and ur mailing address should solve ur parents not being able to read this...

Pragnya said...

That's just it...they dont have to read it all! They get to live those moments! :D

Goley said...

So true Pragnya !! Its the same thing in my house. Its a great feeling to know that my parents are more my friends than parents. But parents at the time you want them to be :)

Murali said...

Tick tock tick tock...
Time to write a new post :)

Anonymous said...

@ally: thats just a nice way of saying "time for a change, i'm bored of ur cool family!!!"

Murali said...

@griz: Were you asking me whether that's what I meant or were you saying that that's what I meant? :)

Anonymous said...

@ally: i was just saying and that's wat i meant... :P u know wat i mean...